Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dear Wedding Photographer

Dear Wedding Photographer,

Thank you so very much for the beautiful memories that you’ve given us, and for putting the photos online in your “featured wedding” section. You made me feel like a celebrity.

Speaking of celebrities, please be mindful that my younger brother is a highly-touted super star quarterback who was drafted in the first round by the Cleveland Browns. I’m not certain, but there’s a chance that you may have taken some pictures of him at my wedding that might be… well… embarrassing to say the least. I know my little brother would appreciate it if you didn’t post the pictures of him dancing to Y.M.C.A. even though there’s probably no chance that some blogger will find the pictures and make fun of him.

Sincerely,
Laura Hawk (formerly Quinn)

Dear Laura Hawk… OOPS!



File this one under things to mention BEFORE the wedding!

Source: With Leather who credits The Big Lead